This week in the Krios Nonprofit Journal: HBO’s The Wire and Performance Management, A Couple Conferences Coming, Keeping Africa’s Busses On Time, Everything Your Employees Need to Know About Social Media [Infographic], CMU Gets $800k Grant from Kresge, TED Offering Free Video Lessons for High Schools, MIT Launches MITx, Listen To Your Mother (LTYM) 2012 Causes, and more.
This is our collection of news, articles, interviews, videos, and other ideas that we’ve found related to that curious thing that is Nonprofit Leadership. We put these here in one place after weeding through the chaff. We provide what’s interesting and pertinent while excluding purely promotional materials. You should feel confident when you click on one of these links that it won’t lead you through some spammy, scammy, adventure before you get to the heart of the matter.
Our work sees us partnering with some of the world’s foremost thought leaders, and working with both nonprofit and for profit businesses. One of our core philosophies at Krios Consulting is that it is our job to open up the pathway between these two worlds. That businesses and nonprofits have much to learn from each other. To those ends we’ll often post articles here that aren’t specifically true to nonprofits but which may help shed some light on the greater world of business leadership.
We thank you for tuning in and suggest that you subscribe to the topic so you’ll get daily updates from us.
Principal Consultant – Krios Consulting
What’s Hot in Here
- Scarcity-mind or Eco-mind: Where Do They Lead? via @ehooge sco.lt/5J0Jhx__+__ 1 week ago
- Values-Based Leadership for Women: Top 5 Keys to being true to your Values via @tammyhamilton sco.lt/5Nuiqf__+__ 1 week ago
- Four Steps to Saving a Nonprofit from its own Board of Directors sco.lt/6riJ8L__+__ 1 week ago
- Quick Management Tips - How To Effectively Delegate Tasks via @horse_maguire sco.lt/6aIoNt__+__ 2 weeks ago
- » Attracting young people to your nonprofit via @ArtiFreeman sco.lt/6vaj8j__+__ 2 weeks ago