OK, so put the world’s best TV show ever in the same sentence as performance measurement, and you’ve got me hooked. HBO’s “The Wire” has a lot to tell us about how and why nonprofit performance measurement so often—and paradoxically—makes social problems worse instead of helping us solve them.
What’s Hot in Here
- Scarcity-mind or Eco-mind: Where Do They Lead? via @ehooge sco.lt/5J0Jhx__+__ 1 week ago
- Values-Based Leadership for Women: Top 5 Keys to being true to your Values via @tammyhamilton sco.lt/5Nuiqf__+__ 1 week ago
- Four Steps to Saving a Nonprofit from its own Board of Directors sco.lt/6riJ8L__+__ 1 week ago
- Quick Management Tips - How To Effectively Delegate Tasks via @horse_maguire sco.lt/6aIoNt__+__ 1 week ago
- » Attracting young people to your nonprofit via @ArtiFreeman sco.lt/6vaj8j__+__ 1 week ago