Traverse City Michigan has its own municipal ski hill that sits on the edges of its downtown neighborhood. The city is considering defunding the slope to save $95,000 /year. The hill is a popular spot, especially for kids learning to ski. It’ll be discussed at Monday night’s City Commission meeting, 7 PM in the Govt. Center.
What’s Hot in Here
- Scarcity-mind or Eco-mind: Where Do They Lead? via @ehooge sco.lt/5J0Jhx__+__ 1 week ago
- Values-Based Leadership for Women: Top 5 Keys to being true to your Values via @tammyhamilton sco.lt/5Nuiqf__+__ 1 week ago
- Four Steps to Saving a Nonprofit from its own Board of Directors sco.lt/6riJ8L__+__ 1 week ago
- Quick Management Tips - How To Effectively Delegate Tasks via @horse_maguire sco.lt/6aIoNt__+__ 1 week ago
- » Attracting young people to your nonprofit via @ArtiFreeman sco.lt/6vaj8j__+__ 1 week ago